This year the CRIT will organize a series of monthly online seminars, in which both our researchers and other invited colleagues will offer us the progress of their research. The themes will always be in connection with the urban environment, social innovation, creativity and governance.
The webinars take place the last week of each month. These are the next events on the agenda:
Previous CRIT Webinars:
- May: Frank Moulaert was invited to give an open class which he title Are citizens under the neoliberal regime still free?
- April: Lionel Delgado presented his advances on the doctoral research titled Movilidades juveniles. Entrecruces de edad, género y clase en la vida urbana juvenil
- March: Maria Dodaro presented her doctoral research on Municipal entrepreneurship support policies: from convergence to divergence, a study that draws on a comparison between Milan and Barcelona’s municipal entrepreneurship support policies.
- February: Christian Budgen introduced his research Lessons on the Welfare States and Inequality from Latin America to Europe: Comparison of Germany and Brazil.
- January: Montserrat Pareja Eastaway presented CICERONE: The Creative Industries Global Production Networks
- November 2020: Javier Vergel Faro presented Living between polygons: Urban regeneration and social innovation in the Bon Pastor neighbourhood
If you want more information about the CRIT Webinars, subscribe to our mailing list.